So for the past 2 years Kerry has been deployed during the upcoming holidays! And even though he is not here, I always say I'm gonna do something nice for dinner & never do! I'm not much of a cook! So I have came to the conclusion that if I don't map it out, write it down, MAKE A MENU it's not gonna happen! So that is just what I did! I have just completed a 5 page menu of Yummy Thanksgiving Foods! Some are unique and some are fun for Lil man! And All of these are things I have NEVER made before! So please, say a lil prayer! I would love to be a great cook of yummy creative foods! But it always ends up so boring! ha ha.
For Breakfast: (simple I know) Pig in a Blanket
Banana French Toast
Turkey Wraps
Carrot Leek Soup
Pumpkin Roll
Chicken Macaroni Casserole
Maple Roasted Veggies
& For Desert Turkey Rice Crispy Treats








1 comments:
Yum!
Post a Comment