Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pee pee in the Potty!

G man has had a potty since he turned ONE, I thought I could potty train him this summer. Well being prego put a damper on that as well as his non-interest!

We last night gave us hope,  G man was about to take a bath (so I took all his clothes & diaper off). He was standing there looking at himself, and so I thought.... maybe he has to go pee pee! So we ran to the Potty and I sat him on it and he pee pee'd. Although it was just a lil bit, it was still VERY EXCITING because he is actually beginning to get the concept! He kept getting up and looking in the potty! He is growing up so fast & so smart!


*I have Never potty trained anyone, so if you have any tips! Please leave them for us!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potty training is not too bad, I have never potty trained a boy. But I bought Sarah princess panties and told her if she peed on them they would be sad. It helped some. I poured warm water on her bottom when she wasn't looking.

Post a Comment

Followers


 
Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .